Application for Sawdust11

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Sawdust11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Gamble@sawdust11
    • Previous fleets: No Fleets
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to join the 44th to gain knowledge and strenght and with all the years active the 44th would be my best choice to reach these goals.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am avid gamer, have been since around the age of 12. Originally from Chicago, Il and have served in the army for 12 years now living in columbus, GA. I work for the Postal Service and i love everything Star trek. I do believe Picard was the best Captain ever if James T. Kirk was never in Star fleet.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @sawdust11

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

@sawdust11 : Hello Alan! Your application has been accepted, but we will need the full name of your character(s) and in-game @handle (including any trailing # numbers) in order to send the invite. For example, one my characters has the full name Zanza@phoenix#6622

If you post the full character name here, we can send you an invite. If you have any questions, feel free to post a reply and a member of the fleet will respond as soon as we can.

Best,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Alan
    Fleet Member

My in game @handle is Gamble@sawdust11.

aka @sawdust11

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Alan, thanks for the update. You should have an invite the next time that you log in.  See the longer post above for information about joining the in-game chat channel and our Discord, if you wish.

Also, as a retired member of the military, you have been awarded with the Veteran’s Ribbon on the 44th’s forum. Thank you for your service! The 44th is home to many active and retired service members from around the globe. Feel free to check out what some of your fellow veterans have posted on the site at the link below, and share additional stories if you like.

= 44th Veteran Ribbon =

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.