Application for Savek

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Savek

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Savek@galbraith74 (Fed)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? The 44th looks like a great group of respectful adults who have a good time in STO. I’ve haven’t joined a fleet before, so I’m looking forward to the added experience and the interactions that will bring. Due to work I don’t generally have a lot of time to play, so I appreciate that there aren’t a lot of time requirements.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve been a Star Trek fan as long as I can remember. I started playing STO and purchased a Lifetime account in 2013, but still don’t have a max level character as I just haven’t had a lot of time to play. I’m hoping to increase my in-game time more and enjoy it with a group of like-minded adults. I still have a lot of to learn about STO and I’m looking forward to the journey!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @galbraith74

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jake,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, just an extra service, but listening helps).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jake
    Fleet Member

Hi Marcase,

Thanks for the quick reply and the in-game invitation!

aka @galbraith74

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome aboard Jake

aka @stu999man

Jake
    Fleet Member

Thank you, Stuart!

aka @galbraith74

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.