Application for SammyT

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for SammyT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: novac@novac#2726 / Tarok@novac#2726 / H’Tax@novac#2726 / Ace@novac#2726 / Jean@novac#2726 / Jane@novac#2726
    • Previous fleets: whiskey bravo squadron
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Well I have been in a few fleets in my day a lot of them having a few members, but most of them inactive and not really willing to help or people just wanted to perks of the fleet without actually interacting with those who are a part of the group. I also want to make new friends, meet others who like the same things, meet nice people instead of meeting distant people who want nothing to do with other people. I have also shut out people for far to never long really having anyone to talk to, so I thought that being in a group that plays one of my favourite games would be great.
    • Tell us about yourself: 19 from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, Born in Stratford Ontario, moved around a lot when I was a kid never really having “Friends”, when I finally stayed in the known as Oshawa, it didn’t go as well as I thought, people were distant and if you didn’t have this, or where that brand or even have a certain type of phone people didn’t talk to you. People in this town tend to keep to them selfve’s for the most part, once I got into high school it got weirder to say the least. People were more obsessed with looks and money, among other things. Many didn’t care about the person, so I was the outcast.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @novac#2726

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

@sammyt : Your character named Ace@novac#2726 was the only one that I couldn’t get an invite sent to. It looks like you haven’t left your previous fleet on that one yet. Once you have, just post a reply here, and a new invite will be sent. Cheers!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member

Hi Jacob, welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Sam
    Fleet Member

I Logged in and left the fleet that I was in

aka @novac#2726

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Worked that time. Invite sent!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.