Application for Rysaber

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rysaber

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rysaber
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: atlan@rysaber

Full Alt character names: (and please indicate Fed or KDF):

Fed: Seven@rysaber
    Rom/Fed: Hahktoa@rysaber
    Rom/Fed: S’harat@rysaber
    KDF: Kiltrac@rysaber

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Do you have Teamspeak? (we have our own TS server) Yes.

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

I have been with STO since launch. I am currently one of the leaders of Alacio Interplanetry Fleet. I am one of three current active players in our fleet, but soon I will be the only one as the other two are burnt out on the game, and will be playing it sparingly. I will keep my alts in Alacio, to atleast keep the Fleet moving what little bit I can. I promise not to use any material or Fleet members to help Alacio. I am a newly wed, just celebrated out 2nd year anniversary, and have free time during the day to play with the fleet. I am currently trying to improve my Japanese language skills.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

I have ran an STF, with a few of your fleet. I think I could be a good addition to help out with new players and running STFs. I really want to get into running advanced STFs, so that I can progress to the end game.

Kindest Regards,

Rysaber

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello David,

Please indicate which main/alt you want the join the 44th with, as it needs to leave its current fleet for a proper invite.
    I understand Damix already told you the gist of what you need to know, but just as an FYI –

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Sorry to hear your original fleet died out. In contrast, the 44th expanded with a 3rd fleet due to ever growing membership (with alts). As a rule we don’t allow multi-fleeting, but in this case we’ll allow it, so no worries.

I’m sure you’ll feel right at home.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi David,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

I am sorry to hear about your fleet. But it is good to have you in the 44th. Since you have operated a fleet you may not need much help. But I am available to you if you do.

Rysaber
    Fleet Member

I am looking for Atlan@rysaber to the fleet.

Thank you very much,

Rysaber

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard to the 44th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.