Application for @RunePenrod

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @RunePenrod

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Main character’s name: Dino@RunePenrod
    Real Name (first name only): Dino
    Location (at least time zone): Pittsburgh, PA (EST)
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): E4T (Fed), Solak (ROM), Aalana (ROM), Zharzon (ROM), Lal (Fed), H’Din (KDF)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Trek fan since 1989 beginning with TNG, love all the shows, including ENT and TAS. I woke up one late night to my dad watching season 2 and being fascinated by Data,a nd that did it for me. I’ve been playing STO since October 2010, I also play PlanetSide 2 on a regular basis, previous games include Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Homeworld 2, Freelancer, Anno 1602.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Your structure and the way the 44th is following the Star Trek theme is appealing to me. My current fleet is falling apart and hasn’t done anything together in months. I’d like to be part of a better organized fleet, and he 44th seems to fit that bill.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes and already have it installed

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Tried sending an invite, but it says you are still part of your old fleet. You need to leave your other fleet first. Then let us know, and we can get your toons invited. In the meantime, see this thread to see how to join our private channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Hello,

I have left my old fleet with all my characters. Please resend the invite.

Regards,
    Dino

Hello,

It has been a while, but I would like to join again. Please let me know if I need to post a new topic. 😉

@RunePenrod

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Dino,

An invite will be send soon, and as a veteran your fleet rank will be restored to Lieutenant, so you will have access to the fleet stores.

Welcome back 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Yay! 😀

That’s awesome. Thanks for replying so quickly and letting all my alts in as well. 🙂

Glad to be back! 🙂

BTW, I’m still an Ensign. I guess I need to wait a bit before being restored to Lt.?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.