Application for Rhandom1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rhandom1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anest
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Anest@rhandom1 – Fed
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am an older gamer looking for a family-friendly and casual group. I have been playing MMO’s since Ultima Online and I have been playing STO for a few years. That said, I am not very good at the game as I never seem to have the right gear. I don’t really care much for end game content and generally, just grind for dilithium and trying different gear setups. I die a lot. =)

I have not been a part of a fleet before but I am involved with a similar concept in a group called Guild Medieval which has a presence in almost every other MMO except STO. In Guild Medieval, I have served as a realm leader, Quartermaster, and several other officer positions. I am generally quiet until I get to know people but my door or inbox is always open. I am a “player first” type of gamer in which I understand that a real person is on the other end of the keyboard. Gaming content never supersedes my understanding of this and it is what I look for in groups such as yours.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Tell us about yourself: Outside of gaming, I am a middle school theatre teacher and director. However, due to the pandemic, I am returning to classes in December to get a coding degree. I play online a lot right now, usually during the day and again late at night. I also admit that I am quite dorky and tend to think I am very funny.

My four year old would disagree with the funny part of that statement.

I am also an open book, seriously, ask me anything. I am a quiet gamer, but I enjoy seeing a lively group-chat over the usual toxic zone chats. I am always willing to take part in group events and I am always happy to help where I can. I don’t serve any folksy, old-man wisdom unless specifically asked. Then my advice usually will be “have you tried Google?”. =)

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @rhandom1

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Shawn, interesting application 😋Welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Anest
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the invite and the welcome! I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

aka @rhandom1

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.