Application for RDH78

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for RDH78

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RDH78
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Vosiaxo@RDH78

Real Name (first name only): Robin

Location (at least time zone): UK – Norfolk (GMT)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):
    Dil’ona (50 Rom Tac),
    Yemma (50 Fed Sci),
    Siresi (50 Fed Eng).
    And a few <20s that I keep deleting/remaking when bored.

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime (in a fit of madness!)

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    I spend far too much time playing computer games, having played nearly every major
    MMO on the market. I enjoy teamwork to reach goals. Have played STO before, a long
    time ago when it was released, but stopped due to lack of endgame at the time.
    Happy to donate time, resources, and any questionable knowledge I have about this game!

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    You appear organised, have been around a while thus stable, and have active players in
    my timezone. Plus I am getting tired of clicking no to all the fleet invite spam in ESD!

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): I have.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, but I have the bad habit of forgetting to log out of
    it and get woken up at random times by strange voices in the middle of the night!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Robin,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next timeyou log in.

Your Feds will be temporarily stationed in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division for a period of 4 weeks to allow you to reach the leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits, after that you will be promoted to Lieutenant and moved to the main 44th Fleet with unrestricted access to all Tier 5 facilities and fleet stores.

Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel which we
    use to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our sister 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

To get promoted to Fleet Lieutenant –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.