Application for quiller9655

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for quiller9655

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    steve
    Fleet Member
    • Location: Bournemouth, “sunny” south coast UK, GMT, well BST at the moment, so UTC+01:00
    • Characters: Croder@quiller#9655 (Fed, main, tac 60), Renko@quiller#9655 (KDF, alt, tac 35)
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I found the excellent beginners FAQ you host via Google, had a look around the website and was very impressed. So that, plus the rules and regs are all sensible, and you seem to be welcoming to beginners.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m Steve, a business systems analyst by profession, and long-time member of the charteredd institute for IT here the UK.
      Hobbies wise, I shoot a modern recurve bow competitively and I’m an Archery UK licensed coach.
      I’m also an avid reader (sci-fi & noir detective fiction), and consumer of quality TV series (Leftovers, Legion, True Detective stuff like that).
      Gaming – I was a long time Warcraft player, raider & guild leader, but lost the bug a bit and only tend to check out new expansions/major patches now. As a long time Star Trek fan I’m having a blast in STO so far.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @quiller#9655

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Steve,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.