Application for quadraticone

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for quadraticone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    quadraticone
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Clyde@quadraticone (I may change the Clyde before the @ when I get sufficient ZEN. I made a hasty decision picking a random name 😕 )
    Full Alt character names: This is currently my only character
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Do you have Teamspeak? What is TeamSpeak?
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

This is the first MMORPG I have ever played that I can recall. I like a lot of simulation and sandbox games and other games like GTA.

I started watching ST with voyager and its still my favorite series. I dont know why it gets so much hate. I have seen every episode of VOY, most episodes of TNG, and a few of the movies like first contact and the JJ Abrams films. I couldnt get into TOS but I may try again some days. I am currently on season one of DS9 and its better than what I thought it would be.

I like the shows and the optimism about the future but when it comes to being a hard core “trekkie”, I cant say that I am one. I dont understand some of the more technical stuff that happens about half the time. The game is fun so far though.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: You have a rule that its not okay to make fun of me for being so dense :mrgreen: lol. It was also recommended on a few places I have been to get advice when I get stuck on a mission or looking for advice. I need A LOT of advice. haha. I’m level 15 or so, but Im getting a lot thrown at me and I dont understand what to do next. Hoping that joining this fleet will help.

Have you read the Rules and Regulations: Yes.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Richard,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the 44th!

my wife and i loved voyager too.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hello Richard,

I too am a fan of Voyager. They had some bad writing and a lot of inconstancy from writer to writer, but all in all a great series.

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.