Application for @Orrad1967

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Orrad1967

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    @Orrad1967
    Fleet Member

Main Character’s Name: Tom Savage@Orrad1967
    Alt Character Name: Salun
    I do not know what level of membership I am, I believe Silver
    About me: I have been a Star Trek fan since I was a kid, I am a traditionalist and my favorite era is the TOS era. I have been playing MMO’s since Everquest.
    I chose the 44th because I am looking for a Fleet that has members online when I am online, I did some research and the 44th is quite large. I had an email conversation with @zs3000 and based off of his remarks, it sounded like a group of players I would like to interact with.
    I have read the rules and I am willing to use Team Speak.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks for choosing 44th. We are waiting for our fleet admiral to come online so he can send you an invite. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Hope to see you online soon.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

My apologies. The email notification system wasn’t working, so I did not receive your application until just now. Sorry for the delay. But your it is giving me an error when I try sending the invite. It says you are already in a fleet. You need to leave your old fleet in order for us to send you an invite. Let us know when you’ve done that.

@Orrad1967
    Fleet Member

I have left my old fleet. Thank you.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings Orrad,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invites next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard! 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.