Application for oatmealkid

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for oatmealkid

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Martaque@oatmealkid#7202 KDF
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I decided I wanted to see more of the game. I was looking for a fleet that was for the KDF. This popped up, and here I am.
    • Tell us about yourself: Average player, money is hard to come by.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @oatmealkid#7202 (KDF)

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Paul,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

The 44th is three fleets acting as one, so if our 44th KDF roster looks empty, shout-out in our common 44th-diplo channel as that’s where we hang out. Our KDF fleet is pretty much maxed out and well provisioned so take a look around at the KDF fleet holdings.

To join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent January State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter. Note that voice is not a requirement just an extra service; you can listen and text there just fine.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paul
    Fleet Member

Thanks for letting me join! quick question, how do I get in good standing, and what nots, to get promoted to but from the fleet store?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

“Good standing” basically means don’t be a d*ck :), be well regarded by your fellow 44th Fleet mates and represent the 44th in game and on the various STO forums.

Fleet store unlock happens automatically at your promotion to (Fleet) Lieutenant rank 2 weeks after sign-up, so Feb 25th for you. Fleet store unlock means access to all – in your case KDF – fleet holdings basically without restriction.

If you have or are planning to create another KDF or even Fed character they are free to join (no restrictions on the number of alts you can have in the 44th – within reason), and they will all share the same rank and level (and fleet store unlock) now and in the future.

Paul
    Fleet Member

Thanks

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet

Paul
    Fleet Member

Hi again! I decided to build my Klingon allied Romulan character, how do I join in THAT character?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

All Romulans choose a faction at level 10, Fed or KDF. After that you can join either our Feds or 44th (KDF) Assault Fleet. Just let us know in chat when you’ve chosen and we’ll send the invite.

Paul
    Fleet Member

I have, kdf

Paul
    Fleet Member

the name is Mr. Vulcan ‘ish’@oatmealkid#7202

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.