Application for Nyght

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Nyght

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nyght
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Cretak@jessup#2447 (Romulan lvl 44), Durax@jessup#2447 (Klingon lvl 12), Brady@jessup#2447 (Federation lvl 31), Nyght@jessup#2447 (Federation lvl 20)
    • Previous fleets: AF Alliance (Cretak) Surprise Alliance (Nyght – for 3 days)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? During today’s outage I was looking through the forums to see what fleets were recruiting and saw posts made by representatives of the 44th that made me want to inquire as I felt the fleet would be good for me as you see more about myself in that thread.
      None of my characters are currently in an Alliance – and I would love to start off the Winter event with an alliance!
      Big plus that you use discord; because yes, STO voice is crap.
      Nyght was briefly blind recruited into an Alliance (Surprise) – no, Surprise is the name of the alliance. They also were not active and after that blind invite I never saw anyone online.
    • Tell us about yourself: I started playing STO in 2017 (sadly, I struggled – didn’t grasp the mechanics of builds and got tired of dying fast)
      in 2018 I picked it back up with someone I knew who was going to help me through that – but I got the impression he was building me up to compliment his play (he gave me a lot of rare items for my build)
      I was working on trying to level my R&D but, there are some pieces missing to my puzzle. I need help pulling it together.

In short, I need to understand what all this cool stuff was that was given to me and how was i supposed to know i needed it?
      I left for about a year (divorce) and came back to a dead armada – I want an active group that can help me and in turn, I’ll help out once I learn.

I do play another MMO (Elder Scrolls Online – I run events there every other week for Dark Brotherhood [Murder Monday] and Thieves Guild [Thieving Thursday]. Not shy about lending aid and helping out and finding ways to have fun!

I do have life membership with STO – so, I’m not going anywhere.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @jessup#2477

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Nyght!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Nyght
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

aka @jessup#2477

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.