Application for @nicholas333

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @nicholas333

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    @nicholas333
    Fleet Member

– Real Name: James

– Age: 38

– Location: Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)

– Main and Alt character names: Character@handle (and please indicate Fed or KDF):
    Main: Nemo@nicholas333 (23c. Fed)
    Alt: Nicholas Masterson@nicholas333 (Romulan)
    Alt: Nicholas@nicholas333 (Klingon)

– Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver

– Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Well, I’ve played STO on and off since it released. My first time was via steam if recall correctly, and the account was lost. Then back for a Romaulan, and most recently this spell. The Klingon up there at first, but server population made me reconsider hence my Captain Nemo, who was going to be the alt became main instead.

Otherwise, well done a lot of gaming, mostly strategy and rts but other things can be interesting. These days it’s harder to hold my interest, either the games are getting worse. Or I’m just becoming more demanding. However STO does cater to one particular itch. A love of sci-fi in general and Star Trek in particular.

– Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Was looking for a nice casual fleet. This place seemed to fit the bill. Likewise, having not been in a fleet before I was hoping for a spot with some room to still work on their fleet advancement. The Delta Fleet of the 44’th will let me see that during my training phase.

– Previous Fleets, if any: I have been in no previous fleets.

– Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: Yes, I have and do accept them.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello James,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your invites will be sent shortly.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

@nicholas333
    Fleet Member

I’ve added two new alts, might an ensign get them added to the guild? Also was meaning to ask this earlier, should I change to a fleet uniform? Didn’t see one at the tailor, but in all fairness. It wouldn’t be the first time i’ve missed something that should be obvious in the STO UI. 🙂

Alt: Syrrem@nicholas333 (Federation)
    Alt: Chronos@nicholas333 (Klingon)

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

We have no official fleet uniform, the unofficial one can be bought at the fleet starbase tailor and is all black with white shoulders, but really you can wear whatever.

Your alts can be added anytime as long as they’re level 10 (system requirement), just ask for an invite in channel.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.