Application for Nalla@skrubspanker02

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Nalla@skrubspanker02

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James
    Fleet Member

– Real Name: James 

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”> – <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Age: 18</span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”> – <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Location: UK (GMT)</span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>- <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>(All) </span><span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”><span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; color: #ffcc00;”>Character@handle</span></span><span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”><strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”> name(s): Nalla@skrubspanker02 (FED)</span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>- <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Are you Free2Play or Lifetime ?: Free2Play</span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>- <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Tell us about yourself: First started playing STO a few years back and love anything to do with star trek, Im a pretty simplistic person who is just looking to have a good time.   </span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>- <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Previous Fleets, if any: This is my first fleet</span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”> – <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Why did you choose the Mighty 44<sup style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>th </sup>?: I had been looking to join a fleet for a while and my friend had just joined this fleet and recommended it. Once i checked you guys out it was obvious you were a great and serious fleet that is reliable. So i decided to join. </span>

<span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;”><span style=”-webkit-appearance: none; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;”> – <strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>Have you read and accepted the 44<sup style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>th</sup> Rules and Regulations </span><strong style=”-webkit-appearance: none;”>?: Yes </span>

James
    Fleet Member

I don’t really know why this has occurred, it may be an issue with your sites coding…

I hope it doesn’t affect my application

James
    Fleet Member

Location UK (GMT)

Character Name: Nalla@skrubspanker02 (FED)

Free 2 Play or Lifetime?: Free 2 Play

Tell us about yourself: First started to play STO a few years ago and love anything to do with star trek.

Previous fleets if any: This is my first fleet

Why i decided to join the 44th: Im a pretty simple person who is just looking to help input to a fleet and hopefully gain from it too, as well as making some friends along the way. Also my friend recently join this fleet and pointed me in the 44’s direction (Balthazar).

Have you read and accepted the the 44th rules and regulations?: Yes

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by James.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Marcase. Reason: Changed @skrubspanker to the correct @skrubspanker02
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi James, welcome to our forum. It won’t affect your application, it may have been a website bug. Admiral Marcase will come soon to confirm your application. Looking forward to playing with you.

James
    Fleet Member

Thanks for looking at the problem, and same to you.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello James, thanks for bringing it up, we’ll look into it.

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will bestationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet (October) to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th catersto casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Sorry, not sure why this post was in the trash.  It wasn’t marked as spam or anything, and I don’t see anything in our error logs.

Looks like you’ve reposted your application, but I’ve restored this anyway.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yeah this was it, thanks Palcioz.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.