January 25, 2018 at 11:08 pm #195976LokiFleet Member
- Real name: Marianne
- Age: 45
- Location: Melbourne (Australia AEST) GMT+10
- Characters: Ragnar@loki#3008 Fed
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: none
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a helpful, friendly environment. After looking at several fleets, I was impressed with the organisation of the 44th, which is why I am now applying to join.
- Tell us about yourself: Typical Aussie with a larrikan sense of humour, easygoing and laid back. I have chronic health probs, so gaming is my lifeline to keep me sane. Always happy to help and contribute in any way I can. New to STO, veteran gamer. Want to have fun & progress without dramarama. Anything else you want to know, just ask 🙂
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Loki - Inspired lunacy, est 1973January 25, 2018 at 1:43 am #195981MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent January State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.