May 14, 2022 at 4:58 am #436712Slave4UFleet Member
May 14, 2022 at 4:08 pm #436713PhoenixVice-Admiral
- Real name: Ross
- Age: 51
- Location: Nottingham, UK
- Characters: Slave4U@mulligan888#8478, Melic@mulligan888#8478
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? After looking through some forums, a lot of people say it’s a very popular and friendly fleet. I also have questions about STO sometimes so I would appreciate support from other players.
- Tell us about yourself: I have been a huge Star Trek fan in all it’s forms most of my life and still watch repeats of all the series and movies. I started playing STO when it first came out for about a year. I returned to the game about 2 years ago and now play on and off when I can.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, and 44th Temporal Vanguard, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are seven fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Temporal Vanguard, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet and up to three can be put into 44th Assault Squadron, 44th Delta Fleet, or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.