Application for Muladas

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Muladas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

Your fleet invite has been sent (although your alts still seem to be part of your old fleet). You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

muladas
    Fleet Member

opps – sorry. pulled them out today. Can you resend the invites to all 3? doo was next to a system and the ‘enter system’ message blocked me from accepting and then the invite went away

muladas
    Fleet Member

Junlaz@muladas (eng- fed); lifetime subacriber
    Ben
    Louzi (tac – Rom/Fed)
    Doolosyoo (tac- fed)
    Dysta (sci – fed)
    chars are 55-58 (mostly from the mirror event and doff missions – only junlaz has gone into delta, and only done a few of the new missions so far)
    I was actually a member of the 44th a few years ago, then went inactive and got booted. Came back w/ the Delta release and been playing a bit – getting around to working on reputations (on junlaz at least) and crafting since the work I put in in the old system is all gone. lol.

I’ve read the rules, and yes I am willing to use teamspeak.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

Invites have been sent, only Louzi@muladas gives me an error (“can’t find”). Once you have accepted the fleet invites I’ll promote you to Fleet Lieutenant – as a returning player you don’t have any probation period etc, so fleet stores will be unlocked on your main and alts once they’re back in the fleet.

Forum access has been unlocked and I assume you still have the fleet chat-channel available, but as an fyi http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic.

Any questions, post here or pm in-game.

LLAP 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

muladas
    Fleet Member

hah – that is because I misspelled the name (opps!) Loazi is the correct spelling (I swear, it looked like a u where I wrote it down. kinda sad I can’t read my own handwriting. lol)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.