Application for Morawski@Mordragon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Morawski@Mordragon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mordragon
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Morawski@Mordragon
    Location: Florida, not too far from Kennedy Space Center (Eastern Time Zone)
    Full Alt character names: Maiek@Mordragon (Federation-allied Romulan), M’Ros@Mordragon (KDF)
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: I am not sure.
    Do you have Teamspeak? No, but I can install it if necessary. I have my own Vent server.
    Tell us about yourself: I run a guild in World of Warcraft, but I’m also a Star Trek fan so I also want to play STO when I have the time.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’ve been having difficulty progressing in the game and felt it was time to join a more well-established fleet. Judging from your website, rules, and regulations you appear to have all your priorities in order and an established chain-of-command.
    Have you read the rules: Yes.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Mark,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your Fed / KDF invites next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (though teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    You are still a part of and are still be able to communicate with the main fleet and the KDF via the mentioned 44th-diplo channel.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.