Application for Mopums/Hawkmiester17

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Mopums/Hawkmiester17

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mopums
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Darin@Mopums, changed handle to @hawkmiester17

Full Alt character names: (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Tib@Mopums (Fed) K’rapok (KDF)
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver?
    Do you have Teamspeak? (we have our own TS server): I have one but don’t use it.
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I played STO for nearly two years and took a year and a half long break as I just returned to playing last week. I’m getting familar with all of the new things that have changed since I last played but I’ve got a decent grasp on everything considering how long I played before my break.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I have a friend who is in the fleet and wanted me to join up with you guys so I was somehow put in the Fleet without filling this out and wasn’t brought aware that this existed 😛

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for filling out the application, this we use to keep track of our fleet members for promotions etc, which in turn will unlock the fleet stores access.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.