Application for Mofakka

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Mofakka

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mofakka
    Fleet Member

Greetings 44th Fleet,

My toon is Vossa@Mofakka a Tactical captain – Federation
    My alt toon is KingMofo@mofakka a Engineer – Federation

I’m just a peon Gold account
    Jessie is my real name. 28 years
    Gainesville, Florida

Lets get to it, I inherited star trek geek from my mother. I firmly believe Kirk is the number one captain to helm the Enterprise. I ventured out and played alot of MMOs from Everquest 2, EVE Online, Warhammer, SWTOR, and Archeage. I did play STO at launch but I quickly fell out of it since none of friends wanted to join the game.

I decided recently to pick this title up again and I found myself in love with the massive theory craft in this game. I scouted some cookie cutter builds and discovered that joining a fleet would dramatically open up the game.

Honestly, I discovered this guild from the STO forums and I feel I would be a good fit for this community.

I have read the rules and agree with the rules. I firmly believe voice is vitality important in any online play, so yes I have Teamspeak.

Hope to meet you guys in game soon.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jessie,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.