Application for Michael_mj

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Michael_mj

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael_mj
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Michelle@Michael_mj
    Real Name (first name only): Michael
    Location (at least time zone): EST
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):Sola (fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Retired Trek Nerd enjoying the game. and playing with my son.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I was a founding member alongside my son, offcaboose, shadowfox1701, HD man, and quite a few others.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: if required.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

Since you’re a returnng member, you will be reinstated to your former fleet rank with full fleet access and all forum priviliges have been restored.

Your removal from the 44th fleet was nothing personal: as an ever growing guild, we have to make room for new members once we approach our 500 fleet member maximum, and we continue to hover around 475, which is cutting it close considering new members bring an avg of 3 alts with them. As such, members who are AFK without notice for more than a year are removed from the fleet. Fleet founders or those that joined when STO launched are automatically put on the ‘Reserve’ list, so they can be reinstated and are first in line to re-enlist upon their return.

This is another reason why we would like to have a proper application form from all members so we can keep better track of old and new fleeties.

Again, welcome back, if you have any questions post them here or pm me or another admin in-game.

Cheers

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.