Application for McVittie

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for McVittie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Characters: Fed: McVittie@ajm1067, Professor Moriarty@ajm1067, Mia@ajm1067, Vittie@ajm1067. KDF: Saren@ajm1067, Arrgh Son of Jahn@ajm1067, Taev Dar@ajm1067
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Several, most recently Access Denied/Naw’Tem
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve been in/out the game and had a two-year hiatus until a couple of months back, but am pretty well caught up, and started a 23c toon, which I have levelled.

I am very much at the point of both wanting the challenge of elite space STFS, as well as another source for the rarest material rewards, for crafting to Epic levels. I’m not seeing much activity from my own fleet, as they seem to prefer ground stuff, which I really don’t, and most of them seem to be in US time zones and come on late as well, whereas I’m in the UK, so see little fleet activity in my prime times.

So I’m really looking for a fleet/fleets that can a) take 4 Feds and three KDF (even if the Feds are split, that’s OK), b) is reasonably active in the UK times zones with regard to elite space STFs. I am finding this to be an issue with my current fleet, now that I am more actively seeking them. I have done some Adv/Elite runs in the past, but not many recently, so some of the elite stuff is completely new to me, whereas others are more akin to paths not often tread.

I did PM with Marcase yesterday and we agreed that your two-week probation period should enable me to determine if I can fit in with you and if the fleet activity provides me with what I want.

• Tell us about yourself: Mature player, been playing on/off over the last five years (so about half that) and have been both a quiet and a highly active member in previous fleets, but have always put into fleet projects, wherever I’ve been. I have seven toons, some with amusing names (as have some of my ships & Boffs, esp the Borg) or that reference characters or people I know.

I do have gaming issues, as STO crashes for me regularly (which I believe is due to memory leaks in the game), so I need to restart before doing STFs or anything ‘busy’, otherwise I risk crashes during them, getting the insult of AFK penalties adding to the injury, and then smashing my screen/keyboard/what ever comes to hand in frustration. Restarting seems to reduce the chances of an imminent crash to nil, so as long as I can manage things like that, I’m good to go.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello again Andrew,

We already spoke in chat, so you know most of the details already. Yes we can invite all your toons, and invites will be sent for your Feds to 44th Delta and your KDFs to 44th Assault after todays patch. Make sure the ones you want to use have left their previous fleet.

The 2-week trial period starts today, which means automatic promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock after that if you decide to stick around a bit longer.

Make sure you join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent Septenber State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks.

Bizarre occurrence already, unfortunately. I saw the Fed invites come up as I logged-in, but they disappeared immediately, before I could click accept. This happened on all four Feds.

There was no invite on the KDF side.

Can you advise/assist? Have also sent PM in game.

McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Re-inviting…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorted, thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.