Application for McGillicuddy

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for McGillicuddy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Characters: Heinrich@mcgillicuddyap Fed
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am looking for an organized way to form friendships and cooperation with other trekkies who love STO! I am looking forward to being part of an established and friendly community.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am 30 years old and live in south Florida. I am married with two sons. I am a police officer for a large municipality in Broward County, Fl.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello again Steven,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Another Floridian? Sweet! Gainesville here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, happy to be here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

I recently found out that a couple guys I work with IRL are going to be trying to start their own fleet.  I have some web design experience and told them I would be willing to help out.  You guys have been friendly and super helpful and I appreciate the help you all have been.  I unfortunately have to respectfully tender my resignation.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi, wish you luck with your next fleet. Thanks for being part of the 44th.

p.s. Why is his username shown as Anonymous?

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

No idea. I know it’s McGillicutty

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

All the best, see you out there.

And yeah it was Mcgillycuddy. I merged this topic with his original app form for future reference.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Marcase.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Marcase. Reason: Moved, closed

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.