Application for Matthew Dillon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Matthew Dillon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Dillon
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: MatthewDillon@MatthewDillon
    Full Alt character names: FED, I will be adding character when the delta thing kicks off
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: None at this time will be soon
    Do you have Teamspeak? No but I can get, I used it for BSGO
    Tell us about yourself I drive a truck for a living and I can only play of a weekend evenings looks like only Sat. eve. I love watching Star Trek Next Gen, Voyager.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Its a big well established fleet, that no matter when I jump on there will be someone online to game with or get help or questions answered. For me not having meetings and being casual play is what I need.
    Have you read the rules: Yes I have.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th, an in-game invite will be send.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division. To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Matthew Dillon
    Fleet Member

Thank You for the invite. I am so happy to be able to finally learn which weapons to choose and how to learn to train my crew. I really need to learn how R&D works and become a better player and be able to contribute to this fleet!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.