Application for Marquess

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Marquess

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marquess
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Armand@Marqu3ss

Alt character names: I have none at the moment, I will create a Romulan character in May.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself: I have been a Start Trek enthusiast from an early age. I watched The Next Generattion, DS9 and Voyager and was enthralled by the series’ ingenuity and storyline. Got into STO more than a year ago out of curiosity and have liked it ever since. After a long hiatus from the game due to real life challenges and changed interests I started playing again a month ago. At the moment I study history at university and am about to finish up my bachelors degree. But when I find time, which I have plenty of it seems, I like to play a wide range of video games including RPG’s, shooters and RTS games.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I’ve been thinking of joining a fleet for some time because the game lacked the community aspect up until now. After some personal deliberation and reading up on the 44th I think this fleet lies closest to my interests. I’ve been meaning to get into STF’s and I hope the 44th can teach me so that in the future I can help others. On the whole I’m more than willing to participate in all the fleet side gameplay the game has to offer. I look forward to fighting beside you and I hope to contribute to the best of my abilities!

Have you read the rules: I have read the rules and I agree to the rules.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    Yes.

Marquess
    Fleet Member

I have been away from the game for over a year now. I take it that was the reason I am no longer a member of the 44th in game.

I hereby want to officially re-apply for membership of the 44th!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Granted,

Yes, if fleet members are afk without notice for a year or longer, they are automatically removed from the roster.

please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welkom terug 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome back Marquess! 🙂

Marquess
    Fleet Member

Thanks a million for welcoming me back into the fleet!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome back indeed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.