Application for Marcustvon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Marcustvon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: marcus@marcustvon#5706, Amman’trax@marcustvon#5706, Vorat’solan@marcustvon#5706, Kimira@marcustvon#5706 KDF: TKel’Son@marcustvon#5706
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: 8th wing tactical -currently with an alternate character (Kimira’Ezun@marcustvon#5706)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m new to the game, but loving it. Unfortunately I spend more time searching the internet for insights into how to play the game, than I do playing the game. It’s for that reason I’d love to be in a community that hopefully can provide me with some patient guidance. I was first interested in the 44th because when I was researching info on the game, it brought me to the 44th’s FAQ-Beginners guide. I bookmarked it and often referred back to it. I was so happy to find some clear well written information for someone who was new and clueless to the game. When I learned a little about fleets and wanted to join one, it seemed like a clear decision as to which one.
      I’d like to learn, get some advice, and hopefully not bother anyone too much with my questions. Thanks for your consideration
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m more of a fan of Star Trek then MMO’s. In fact 2 months ago I had no idea of what a MMO even was. This game has made me feel older then I think I am being a little outside of my element with online gaming and having to refer to the internet for explanations. I’ve been a fan of every Star Trek serious they’ve put out. I just started watching Discovery and that has made me realize how much I just love everything about Star Trek. From when I about 12 and started watching TNG, and I would have loved to pay with an immersive game like this where you get to be your own captains with ranks and promotions and be able to fire on other ships in space combat. Fast fast forward a few years and into my 20’s and finally I could live out that fantasy by playing Starfleet command I and III. As a matter of fact that’s what drew me back into Star Trek Games. I went online thinking there must be a more recent game out and that’s how I discovered Star Trek Online.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @marcustvon#5706

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Marc,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Edit – invited Marcus@ in, having trouble with the rest (system can’t find them). Ask for a 44th Delta Fleet invite in our diplo chat.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.