Application for Marcus@alpha087#4582

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Marcus@alpha087#4582

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alpha087
    Fleet Member

– Real Name: Albert
    – Age: 25
    – Location: Eastern US (-5 EST)
    – Main and Alt character names: Marcus@alpha087#4582
    – Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    – Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve been gaming since the Playstation 1 days and have been playing MMOs since ~2005 with Star Wars Galaxies. I picked up Star Trek Online when it first came out, but never really managed to get into it until more recently. I also jump around to various other Sci-Fi themed games such as MechWarrior Online and Elite: Dangerous.
    – Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: This fleet seems to be active and well organized and I’d love to be apart of it.
    – Previous Fleets, if any: I was previously a member of Liberty Task Force, however I eventually decided to leave as they were not at all active on the Federation side of the game.
    – Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Albert,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on 44th Fleet news.

See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.