Application for madmax#4916

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for madmax#4916

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    madmax4916
    Fleet Member

frank northern BC just turned 50 silver member (game not my hair yet)

black@madmax#4916 fed l.r. admiral no alts yet only been playing 1 1/2 weeks

seen all movies & shows except enterprise but i’m no expert

only online game i’ve played until now is ddo 8 yrs solo only no groups, guilds or even chat

born a loner mostly isolated very non social

rules are only reason i even considered joining still took a week to convince myself, since this is 1st attempt at anything social
    (if you know 1 or 2 members, willing to spend time now & then teaching me to play well with others i’m willing to try)

don’t want to interfere with anyone’s enjoyment just level & learn anything else is a bonus

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Frank,

Can’t seem to find you in-game trying to send the invite, so I asume your character isn’t level 10 yet, which the game requires for joining a fleet. No worries however, you’ve been accepted 😉

Welcome to the Mighty 44th !

When your character reaches level 10 (which shouldn’t be long) we’ll re-send the in-game invite.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store access you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to this 44th forum has now been unlocked. Post/ask anything you like.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest 44th Fleet news.
    See the latest State of the Fleet post to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

madmax4916
    Fleet Member

i think character name might be just black@madmax#4916 rank is lower rear admiral fed

i bookmarked active topics & joined 44th diplo channel

thank you for allowing me to join

name was wrong invite went through & accepted

original post edited

madmax4916
    Fleet Member

hello

i am now a lifetime member and have 4 characters

Black@madmax#4916  fed tac

BlackStone@madmax#4916  kdf eng

BlackCloak@madmax#4916  rom/fed sci

BlackThorn@madmax#4916  fed eng

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by madmax4916.
    palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Glad you decided that the game was worth the lifetime subscription! Did you get the right fleet invites for all of your characters?

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the fleet

madmax4916
    Fleet Member

i’m all set

thanks to a good fleet and staff

glad to be part of the 44th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.