Application for Loce

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Loce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Loce
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Loce@loce45

Full Alt character names:
    M’lara@loce45 (KDF)
    D’Ral@loce45 (Fed)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Do you have Teamspeak?: No

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Hey folks at Mighty 44th 🙂 Even thought I’m a huge sci-fi and Star Trek geek, I’ve been avoiding playing mmorpg games for a very long time, especially the one from my favourite scifi franchise. The main reason for that is that once I start, I cant stop, and it takes over my life. Yeah, just like an addiction, just like every ST series I’ve ever watched. When I’m not working, sleeping, cycling or out drinking, I’m playing STO 🙂

Long story short, I’ve been playing STO for about two months now, and there hasn’t been a day i didnt play for at least an hour. I’ve gained rank 60 in less than i month, and now i own couple of decent ships with faily decent equipment (for a noob). I’ve learnt much, but I still have a long way to go – that’s where hopefully you come in. I would like to get to know you guys, find gaming buddies, learn from the best, and also contribute in any way I can.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    Friend of mine just recently joined and told me about your fleet, and since I’m also searching for a good STO fleet I decided to join you, if you’ll have me 🙂 I find your rules agreeing with my needs, so why the hell not 🙂 I believe I can be useful, and I believe you can help noobish me become an elite player one day 🙂

Have you read the rules: Yes

Cheers!
    Davor

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Davor,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Invites have been send to your Fed toons, however game says your KDF is already in a fleet; make sure you leave your old fleet so a KDF invite can be send.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    You are still a part of and are still be able to communicate with the main fleet and the KDF via the mentioned 44th-diplo channel.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Loce
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much! 🙂

I was very busy today so I wasn’t able to log in until just few moments ago. Anyhoo, I left the fleet on my alt character (KDF), so i would be grateful if i can get an invite there too.

cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.