Application for Lika

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Lika

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Niklas
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Lika@hasselkamp (Fed); Jessica@hasselkamp (Fed); Peris@hasselkamp (Fed); Likara@hasselkamp (Fed); Koar@hasselkamp (Kdf)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Did not really played activ before. Thas why there is no fleet worth to mention.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to join the 44th because I need a fleet reliable fleet to accomplish projects in one lifetime. Furthermore all the random fleet-invites a going on my nerves. One of your rules is no random invites so thats a honorable trait. In addition I got a friend who wants to join a fleet too. I will advise him to fill a application too. His hande is @malthael011299 hope he will be able to join as well assuming I will be able.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am not sure if I should tell you something about my real life or my life as star fleet officer. There for I’ll tell you something about both. First the real life. My Name is Niklas Hasselkamp. I am going to a high school called Gustav-Heinemann-Schulzentrum and mid next year I will finish my graduation.
      Now I will talk about my in game character. Her name is Lika Amilia Lemial she is a Joind Till and currently my main character and she is going to be my main character for a long time I think. My firt character was the one called Peris. Did not played him much since I got him level 50 back when level 50 was max level. If you want more information about me or my in game character write me at niklas-hasselkamp@t-online.de

Best regards
      Niklas Hasselkamp

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Niklas,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, or see the FAQ and check out the most recent State of the Fleet.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.