Application for lightdrake9x

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for lightdrake9x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dantos
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Dantos@Dantos – FED Dantos Vanroe@Dantos – KDF
    • Previous fleets: Briefly in one of the Phionix Fleets for a few days but there was zero chat even when I first joined so I just left
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am finally started to get into the game after owning it since release and never really having it stick. In fact I just picked up my old lvl 8 character, my only current one, that I made a year ago and got to 65 in the past week. I realized a few things 1) I like to have some kind of non zone chat going to just shoot the proverbial breeze to create stickiness (not that I talk a whole bunch, I’m actually kind of quiet and 2) I have next to no clue as to how to play thing game beyond the basics. What I am primarily looking for is a social fleet and I’m told I should be looking for one that is fairly established due to how things are structured in this game as far as fleet levels and base unlocks go. I happened across one of the postings in the fleet finder earlier and decided to check it out.
    • Tell us about yourself: 35 Years old, been playing games most of that time. Recently I’ve been bouncing around from game to game. ESO, FF14, Elite, now STO, to try and prevent burnout. In RL I work on the manufacturing side of Biotech. I am a fairly quiet person in most regards and kindness and respect are huge for me. I like being part of a group even if I’m not necessarily being a driving force, it helps to make these games feel a bit less lonely.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.