September 18, 2017 at 8:53 pm #190831WikiFleet Member
- Real name: Lenny
- Age: 34
- Location: PST
- Characters: Wiki@lenpup (Fed Sci)
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: TSS
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for a fleet with roots and structure and standards for behavior. This typically provides a stable atmosphere for healthy social interaction and thus an organization worth investing your time.
I’d love to get some advice from experienced players to help steer my crew toward missions of highest value, so that I can re-establish a sense of personal goals in-game.
- Tell us about yourself: I’m a lifelong Trekkie who’s seen most of the films and episodic series countless times over. I left this game a few years back feeling that it was a bit too slow paced for me. WoW was more my thing back then. That’s changed and these days I prefer more substance and less adrenaline. Since I resumed playing a few days ago, it feels like a much better fit than it used to.
My character is RP’d as a non-canon Android relative of the Soong brothers. By RP I only mean that I try to behave like my character might, not that I myself will be playing as a character during my interactions with the 44th.
I am a veteran and tend to gravitate toward leadership roles, when I see a need. I would not call myself ambitious in that respect, only that I like to seek occasions to which I might rise.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @lenpupSeptember 18, 2017 at 1:09 am #190844MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent September State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.