Application for Ktaria

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Ktaria

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ktaria
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Ktaria@ktaria

Real Name (first name only): Trisha

Location (at least time zone): Texas, CST

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I have been and always shall be a Trekkie. In the late 90’s I participated in a Role Play Star Trek chat room, where I met my future RL hubby. When STO came out the people I knew from the ST RP chat came to STO and made a fleet, which I joined. It is pretty inactive now so I am searching for a new place with more people. I currently have subscriptions to EQ2, WoW, and LOTRO and I play them off and on but I keep returning to STO.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I have seen messages posted on the STO forums, saw the thread in the recruiting forum. I’m looking for a group of casual players and I like what I have seen so far. You all sound like a friendly group of people and that is what I’m looking for.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes and I would expect nothing less.
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome

ktaria
    Fleet Member

Thanks! 🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Ktaria,

I accidentally removed some of your alts from our fleet roster; those that are ensigns and were dormant for over a year – my mistake.

Pls submit your alts names, so they can be reinvited and promoted to your global fleet rank of commander.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.