Application for Wilson@chindvox

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Wilson@chindvox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chindley
    Fleet Member

– Real Name:  Chris

– Age:  41

– Location:  United Kingdom  (GMT)

– Main and Alt character names:  Wilson@chindvox – Fed (First & Main character)

Alt Characters:  Krik@chindvox – Fed (Agents of Yesterday),  Tanik@chindvox – KDF,  Vowius@chindvox – Romulan (don’t play on this one much)

– Are you Silver, Gold, or Lifetime?:  Silver

– Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):  I have always wanted to be on a real starship since I first saw Star Trek as a child, this game is the nearest I am likely to get to being on a starship.  I have played quite a lot of games in my time (yes I know that makes me sound old), started with a ZX81 (not many games!), then ZX Spectrum 48K when I was a child (games like Underwurld, Sabre Wulf, Myth, Chuckie Egg), I played Frontier: Elite II on my Amiga 500 for hours/days when I was in my early 20’s, endless space exploration, trading and battles with space pirates!  Only video game consoles I ever had were the PlayStation 1 (not slim or later PS1), original Xbox (which I still have) and Xbox 360 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Halo 3 & 4, Star Trek The Game, GTA 4, Mass Effect), did have a Game Boy, an Atari Lynx (still have) and still have an original Nintendo DS which I rarely play.  I have a really sarcastic, dry (some would say dark) sense of humour, I like random silly humour as well and I have been told on many occasions that my jokes often go over people’s heads.  I am generally easy going.

– Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:  I have heard great things about your fleet and heard you are a pretty laid back Fleet compared to the others, which matches my playing style in STO, well apart from space battles that is!

– Previous Fleets, if any:  None

– Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations:  Yes

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by chindley.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by chindley. Reason: Resolving Formatting Errors
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Chris,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
    Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
    This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will bestationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th catersto casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Marcase.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.