July 10, 2019 at 12:50 pm #424003Brian DGuest
July 10, 2019 at 3:19 pm #424009MarcaseAdmin
- Real name: Brian Duff
- Age: 50
- Location: Michigan Lower peninsula
- Characters: KOLAG@chromoxia
- Previous fleets: TFD they disbanded Split up divided
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I have only one KDF and I want him to be the Best! Glory & Honor for the EMPIRE! I RP the character. Been a Fan of STO(Star Trek Original Series) since the Beginning! (my age should verify that 😉
I want a Separate Identity for my KDF no Fed relationship or Co-Joining or mixing of Factions.
My FED is in Separate Fleet and Not related to my KDF in any way. (conflict of interest).
- Tell us about yourself: I’m a Graphics Artist, Web designer since it began. I’m not a millionaire and don’t buy everything in game, but on rare occasions.
Very casual Gamer, not into “Politics” or Gaming technicalities, ie: (all that DPS nonsense).
*I build what I can and… IF I can Improve it; I will within game running missions, PVE’s or whatever.
Im fun & Comical! I make graphics for memes and humor and in game content. Animations, Banners…
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thank you for your interest in the Mighty 44th. As we are 4 fleets (3 Fed, 1 KDF) all acting as one with a common cross-faction chat channel it really doesn’t matter which faction your character(s) are in.
We are an easy-going international fleet and are open to players of all makes and models, however we do have a no multi-fleeting rule.
Basically if you wish to join us, we’d like you to join us.
If you’d like to join our 44th Assault Squadron KDF fleet, consider joining with your Fed characters in our 44th Delta/Gamma Fleet as well.
I promise it’ll be worth it.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."July 13, 2019 at 3:45 pm #424056
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.