Application for Kipur

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kipur

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kipur
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: SolRakta@kipur7 Fed , Kipur@kipur7 Fed , Keeper@kipur7 KDF
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Similar to Dechy’s(RL brother) application, I recently just started STO after a very long haitus. I have always been drawned to space games(STO, Eve Online, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen…), but particularly enjoy the fighting concept in STO. Relearning the game has been a fun challenge and at this point joining a fleet and doing more than the regular PUG missions is where I think the next step is. Dechy told me about the Mighty 44th and it seems to be exactly where I want to be.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been a gamer since the Warcraft and Age of Empires era.. Unreal tournament, pretty much any type of exciting game back in the day I would play. Played WoW since Vanilla and it was sort of my introduction to the MMO genre. Since then, I have definitely slowed down the “hardcore” part of gaming as real life things and mostly work have taken a larger part. I still login to a game almost every night and spend some hours relaxing and enjoying it more casually.

I am a Secure Networks analyst(fancy title to say I take care of networking equipment) at the Federal level. In the last couple of years, I have been more and more interested in mechanical projects. Fixing old pressure washers, fixing my old motorcycle, anything that can take my brain away from the PC from time to time and allow me to learn a different field.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Ben,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Nice to see another StarCitizen captain, the 44th is on SC as well. Ask on our Discord.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and check out the most recent State of the Fleet.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Kipur
    Fleet Member

Thanks a lot for the invite! I will get familiar with the forums and other Fleet functions. I’ll also find the Discord channel and join up later tonight to say hi!

Cheers,

Kip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.