Application for Kinscar

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kinscar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kinscar
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Kinscar@Kinscar11

Full Alt character names: N/A, but thinking of creating a romulan

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver, I guess, I’m a FTP-plebeian, right now so I’m just going to assume that makes me silver

Do you have Teamspeak? No, my headset got stolen a while back, along with my mic, but I’m going to get a new one when I can

Tell us about yourself : I’ve been a star trek fan since forever and got inspired to start playing this game after a TNG -> DS9 -> Voyager Marathon (TNG > DS9 > Voyager, btw) I’ve only been playing for around two weeks now, and I must say I’ve had some fun, so far, however, the game is a few years old and the player statistics are decreasing so I’m cautiously optimistic about the game and can’t help but as if I’m a little late to the party. I was hoping you guys could prove the cynic living inside me wrong and prove that this game is not dead. I’m also a freelancer veteran and used to play on the Discovery multiplayer mod.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: this seems to be one of the last remaining active grand fleets and from what I’ve read so far, noone else feature the same level of cooperation.

Have you read the Rules and Regulations: Don’t fart in the mic, don’t be 12, don’t make lewd suggestions to the ship computer etc. It’s all pretty straightforward.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Wilhelm,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

A word of advice, don’t invest in any new and expensive kit untill reaching level 40+ (which is sooner than you think), just use whatever drops as a reward.

I know that as a beginning player the game looks dated leveling, but it does improve after hitting level 40 and up. Especially if you like the series you will see a lot of familiar faces and visit familiar places – STO’s player numbers are still growing even with the usual seasonal dips.

Any questions ask in-channel or post on this forum.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.