Application for Kelushan

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kelushan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelushan
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Main character’s name: Kelushan@kelushan

Real Name (first name only): Joshua

Location (at least time zone): South Carolina (eastern)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver, Champs Lifetime (Oh how I wish I could switch)

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Well I wouldnt say I’m too much of a Trekkie but I do enjoy the series and the lore. I grew up watching TNG and its a major part of my fascination with space. I’m mostly like pvp and pve in STO and I’m looking to advance in both. I’m still kinda new but I’m ready and willing to learn. I’m not much of a roleplayer though, I enjoy watching RPs unfold rather than being a main part of it but sometime I do dabble in RP.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Well Ive done some looking around and the 44th stands out. It seems like a fleet that is run by competent and serious people who haven’t lost themselves to crazy elitism that plagues most higher end guilds. This seems like a fleet that wont only help me get on the right path in STO but a fleet I would want to stay with.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greeting, and thanks for applying.

I’ll send you an invite. In the meantime, heres a thread with more info on the fleet:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

See you online.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard. look forward to playing with you.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.