Application for Kai@orion

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kai@orion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Orion
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kai@orion#2958 (Fed)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Section X
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Honestly – I’m a huge fan of TOS, like many growing up with Trek in the 60’s, and when I learned about the new K13 Holding I started looking for Fleets with an interest in K13. That’s how I found you. I favor running around in the 23rd cent uniforms still along with my Boffs, and what better way to dust off my Connie for fun around K13?
    • Tell us about yourself: My career has been in IT for the past 22 years +. Don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t take medicine (of anykind). I’m a silver haired 54 year old geek that still plays Dungeons and Dragons every Saturday night with a group of like minded individuals. But these days its no longer at the table top, instead its over the internet using Fantasy Grounds and we play the Pathfinder variety of D&D. I’ve been playing video games since 93, original Doom, Duke Nukem 3d, Halflife, Unreal, Quake, Counterstrike and the list goes on and on. I like reading, though mostly these days my reading interest is in ancient mesopotamia. I dig science, love robotics and which they would speed that up. That’s about all there is to me. I’m laid back and liek to take it easy, prefering no drama, and often find silence golden. Unless of course there’sa Star Trek theme playing in the background. 🙂
      P.S. I’m still in Section X and will leave promptly on any invite to the 44th.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I’ve been playing video games since 93, original Doom, Duke Nukem 3d, Halflife, Unreal, Quake, Counterstrike and the list goes on and on.

My kind of guy 😀
    Hello Orion,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th, we would be happy to add you to our ranks. With 3x K-13s operational you should have plenty opportunities for some amok time. 😉

Join our 44th interfleet channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

Let us know in 44th-diplo when you have left your current fleet so we can send the invite(s).

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

We have ample room for your alts, both Fed and KDF side. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up (January will be up soon).
    As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the 44th

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.