Application for Joruun

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Joruun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joruun
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Kl’Mada@joruun

Location: Dublin, Ireland (GMT-0). Usually online late at night whenever I don’t have work.

Full Alt character names: Traxoy (KDF), Zeg (Fed)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver though I do buy Zen now and again.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’m a 27 year old aircraft engineer and avid Star Trek fan. Got into it about 10 years ago when I happened upon a whole load of TOS VHS tapes. Since then I’ve watched DS9, TNG and am currently working through Voyager.

I got into STO about 3 years ago, late 2012, though took a decent break during 2013 because I didn’t have a computer capable of running it. I play solo, don’t have any friends that are into it anymore, hence one of the reasons why I decided to find a fleet.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m interested in being part of a slightly more mature and relaxed fleet. Plus playing STO alone feels awfully lonely sometimes.
    Have you read the rules: Absolutely.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.
    It appears Zeg is already / still in a fleet, for your alt(s) to be invited, make sure they have left any fleets they are in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
    We’re happy to advice and guide you through the game and its myriad of options and possiblities if needed. Contact our fleet instructor Sensei_Krieger or myself in-game for a grand tour of the 44th Fleet facilities, and remember that the only ‘dumb’ questions are the ones never asked!

Welcome aboard

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Jacob,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

It is good to have you here. STO is a very social game and we are a very social fleet. I will do my best and I am sure that other members we be around as well to runs STF’s and help with builda and missions. We are a 24/7 fleet with members on at all times so I am sure someone will be on when your on. So you will never feal alone when playing.

Welcome to the 44th. Fleet.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.