Application for jibbles

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jibbles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James_Bellis
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Jibaran@James_Bellis
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I did quite a bit of research and yours seemed the most established and professional who welcomes lower level characters and noobs.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been playing computer games for 37 years (Commodore 64 -> Amiga 500 & 2000 -> building my own PC’s since the mid 90’s, generally high spec gaming rigs now) and have just bought an HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR kit (for Half-Life: Alyx mostly).
      I primarily play strategy type games in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy genres. I have not been massively into MMO’s as I am put off by many of the younger players and have been abused and called ‘old man’ (or worse) on forums etc. in the past, but I persevere 🙂
      I have played this game on and off since its release, I actually logged in recently for the first time in ages to find a bunch of bonuses for being a 700 day veteran and had a pile of Zen I don’t remember buying, which was nice. I also play some other MMO’s such as Neverwinter Nights, LOTRO, ESO and Star Wars. I tend to play solo if I can’t find a welcoming guild or fleet, in this case. My other great time sink recently has been No Man’s Sky (400hrs past 4 weeks).
      I’ve been watching quite a few videos on the game and slowly getting the hang of everything though I have found the regular patrols much more difficult to survive since becoming Captain. I have a T6-X Cruiser type vessel as my main ship.
      I have recently finished working so find myself having plenty of time to spend on my games.
      Hopefully, I am a suitable candidate.
      Cheers
      James
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome Aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Felipe
    Fleet Member

Welcome!

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi James, welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

James_Bellis
    Fleet Member

Thank you

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

James

Welcome Aboard 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome Aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.