Application for @Jamesmaxwell

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Jamesmaxwell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    @Jamesmaxwell
    Fleet Member

– Real Name: Sam
    – Age: 26
    – Location: Minnesota – CST
    – Main and Alt character names:

(Playing Mostly) Phoenix@Jamesmaxwell – Level 58 – Fed

Six@Jamesmaxwell – Level 52 – Rom/Fed
    Phantom@Jamesmaxwell – Level 50 – Kling
    Rebekah@Jamesmaxwell – Level 50 – Fed
    Vorak@Jamesmaxwell – Level 43 – Fed
    Torith@Jamesmaxwell – Level 42 – Kling
    Ozry@Jamesmaxwell – Level 34 – Kling
    Fifteen@Jamesmaxwell – Level 32 – Fed
    Nine@Jamesmaxwell – Level 28 – Fed
    Vilas@Jamesmaxwell – Level 22 – Rom/Kling
    Renek@Jamesmaxwell – Level 4 – Rom/Going Fed
    Kos@Jamesmaxwell – Level 3 – Kling

(Playing Mostly) Alisia@Jamesmaxwell – Cadet – Fed

– Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    – Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

I’m a gamer, love star trek, practically grew up watching all series and I enjoy all series, no matter what others criticize or think about some of them. They mostly teach a valuable lesson, but they also have the one thing we all enjoy. Space and exploration. Not only that, Gene Roddenberry had envisioned, some don’t see it, but he envisioned a future of no more segregation, no more racism, sexism, etc. That future may not happen for us in a long time, but it is something our society as a whole human race, needs to think about.

But I must also add, I am returning to Active Duty of the United States Army. I do not know when, because the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) just received a bunch of new staff, normally has 4 doctors but now has 2, and basically taking their sweet time getting things done when all I need is a simple check up, get my waiver through, speak to a Commander, and I’m good to go. I have to retake some training but that was expected. So I will be on as much as I can before I ship out for training, but when I do, I will have to let someone know what kind of activity to expect from me.

– Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

Was just browsing through fleet’s on fleet RP search and figured I’d give it a shot. I’ve Rp’d since I was 11 years old, so I have many years of experience in this field, but it’s not something I do very often anymore. Plus I’m a little tired of being alone in my own fleet and thinking about mothballing it. (Keep at least one character in there until something comes up, maybe rename it and re-purpose it…I don’t know.)

– Previous Fleets, if any: Don’t remember the last one I was in before my own, The Free World (Mine), which is dead because I’ve been inactive before and my recruiting abilities is crap so…meh.
    – Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: Yes and I accept, plus 100% agree, it’s a game and there is no need for rude behavior. (Though I hope being in my own DEAD fleet don’t necessarily count as multi-fleeting? It’s dead, literally. Might as well re-purpose it as the garbage cargo fleet. Ha.)

Yup, I made this 😛

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Sam,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. If you’re fleet leader of your own inactive fleet it’s not an issue. The rule is here basically to avoid leechers applying, which thankfully we haven’t encountered in quite some time.

Roleplaying is somewhat on the backburner (save some stories on our forum) because of all the grinding and new content in the game plus Season 11.5 around the corner, so keep that in mind if you were looking for a very active RP fleet.

Thanks for informing on your call-up, and basically that’s not an issue. We have quite a few (semi) active service men and others with long afk (work) duties. We understand that Real Life / family comes first, so you won’t be removed from this fleet / guild if you’re suddenly called away.

Signing up means a virtual life-long membership; you may be removed from the in-game roster after +1 year afk, with the option to be reinstated with full unlocks and priviliges on your return – this is why we require an account on this forum.

You have quite a few alts, and they’re all welcome, but for now I’ll send an invite for our 44th Delta Fleet to your main Phoenix first, and the rest can follow later.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.