Application for – Jalification –

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for – Jalification –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jalification
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

LAST UPDATE 07/12/2020

Main character’s name: Jalif@Jalification

Alt character names:
    – Jalix (FED)
    – Jalic (FED)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:
    Silver

Tell us about yourself:
    Used to be an Hardcore gamer in all kind of spacegames but it made me enjoy less. I’ve played now over a year no single game (bored) but now I redescovered startrek online and now on the casual route. I love to brainstorm about my setups (but no min/maxing) and create stuff that I really enjoy. For example I’m running now a engineer/science combo on my main. Beside that I prefer to support others while shoot other stuff, try out crafting and just enjoy the whole experiance of startrek universe. I’m just in general a very passive gamer atm.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    Looks nice and casual while organized. Also the goal to make every member feel at home then just being a number suits me. Sometimes a feeling is just more then enough.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Yeap

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    Definatly.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welkom Daniel,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jalification
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thx

Dank, tot vanavond 😉

Cryptixx
    Fleet Member

@Jalification wrote:

Lmao.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Hi Daniel,

I invited your alt Rynor to the 44th Fed, but I can’t invite Rynor. Make sure you spelled your alt’s name exactly right. Same goes for your KDF Alt Thundor.

Also, system said your alt Na’Toq is still in another fleet. Please keep in mind that as a rule we do not allow multi-fleeting. Leave the old fleet and/or make sure you allow fleet invites so your KDF’s can be invited to the 44th Assault Squadron.

LLAP

Jalification
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Marcase wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I invited your alt Rynor to the 44th Fed, but I can’t invite Rynor. Make sure you spelled your alt’s name exactly right. Same goes for your KDF Alt Thundor.

Also, system said your alt Na’Toq is still in another fleet. Please keep in mind that as a rule we do not allow multi-fleeting. Leave the old fleet and/or make sure you allow fleet invites so your KDF’s can be invited to the 44th Assault Squadron.

LLAP

Could be an old fleet, has been 2 years since I played the last time. Let me log in 🙂

EDIT: Rynor & Thundor are new characters, might that be the problem???? Cause they are spelled the right way

Also Na’Toq left the fleet he was previously in (I was the only one left in it)

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

All fixed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.