Application for Jado

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Jado

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jado
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: jado@saenid
    Full Alt character names: none playing currently – I think I have a delta recruit somewhere
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve been subscribed for quite awhile but not really able to spend much time in game. I’ll be spending more time playing now though, and I’m hoping this is a good group of people willing to help me learn the game. That bit aside I also really love the Star Trek universe and am looking forward to having a really great time
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I was reading down the list of fleets and I liked the name
    Previous Fleets: none
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: yes

aka @saenid

TBak
    Fleet Member

I just had a short chat in game with Jado, and he seems like a good guy. I would suggest he would make a good addition to the fleet.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello A.J.,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.