Application for Jadenix9

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Jadenix9

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ed
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: T’Kai@notmyrealname9
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? The website for the fleet had some good information on it, and I wanted to explore the Fleet side of STO. Having never been in a fleet before, and never having used voice chat, I have been hunting for a fleet to be a part of and the 44th seemed like it might be a good fit. I have brought this Captain to MKXV Epic, completed all reputations, and I’m finishing up my R&D.
    • Tell us about yourself: I have been playing STO since almost day one. I’m a (currently out of work) pewtersmith. I make historical figurines, ornaments, glassware, keychains, pins, and jewelry. I’m a Navy vet, I’ve travelled a lot, and I’ve had adventures that would lead most away teams to beg to be beamed up. Thanks for considering me for the Mighty 44th.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @jadenix9

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Also, according to your posted bio, you may be eligible for the Veteran’s Ribbon here on the forum. If you are interested, just add a brief post with your years of service. The 44th is home to many active and retired service members from around the globe. Check out what some of them have posted on the site at the link below, and feel free share additional stories.

= 44th Veteran Ribbon =

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Ed, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Ed

Welcome Aboard

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.