Application for @insighter85

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @insighter85

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jürgen
    Fleet Member

Good morning / afternoon everyone,

I would like to join, so I filled out the required information below 🙂

Main character’s name: Insight@insighter85
    Full Alt character names: None. It’s just Insight and he is FED.
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself: For MMORPGs (If there is any I am playing), I am an occasional player, since besides working I attend distant studies. That being said, I like to play games (duh! XD) and it is my number one hobby. Also watching anime (not that regularly anymore). And yes, I am a fan of Star Trek, but not hardcore. I watched the Kirk and Picard Saga. But the rest didn’t interest me much.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I started about 2? weeks ago and nearly being max level, I feel a bit overwhelmed and what I can do and what not. Thinking about better equipment (epics and sets) I really don’t know where to start. Also I am not sure about my build (antiproton dual beam), so I searched the internet and I found you. I read your beginner guide one week ago I think, and it was really good and felt like a warm welcome. After taking a deeper look at your site, I am pretty much convinced that your fleet is a nice place to stay where newcomers like me have a place and can improve based on your inputs.
    Previous Fleets: None so far.
    Have you read and accept the rules and regulations: I would like to, but the link is dead from the first topic: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/application-instructions-want-to-join-read-this/
    So, if it states that I don’t have to be permanently online, I am fine. I think there is nothing which common sense can’t handle ^^

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Jürgen.

@insighter85

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Jürgen, you somehow managed to find our old application instructions, hehe. Here is the working link to fleet rules: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/rules/

Someone from the admiralty will approve your application soon. Welcome to the fleet. c:

Jürgen
    Fleet Member

Hey Jürgen, you somehow managed to find our old application instructions, hehe. Here is the working link to fleet rules: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/rules/

Someone from the admiralty will approve your application soon. Welcome to the fleet. c:

Thanks for the link. It just proves me right about your fleet and hereby accept the rules :3

@insighter85

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Moin Jürgen,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and check out the most recent State of the Fleet.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.