Application for @idontknow127

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @idontknow127

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    idontknow127
    Fleet Member

Main Character: Satot@idontknow127
    Alt Character Names: Fed: Airek Corbin Phlanxeey KDF: K’nkik
    Silver player
    About me: I’m mainly an engineering guy but I’m trying to learn about tactical/science careers. I’m coming back to this game after about a year long break and have only been back for about a month, so I’m still learning stuff, so please excuse with my dumb questions.
    Why I chose the 44th: My previous fleet that I came back to after my long break was pretty dead and I deserve to have others to play with in an active fleet, so I started searching for other fleets. The 44th had the best website design (didn’t hurt my eyes) and it seemed pretty casual mixed with a good bunch of dedicated players. So that’s what led me to this application.
    Previous Fleets: Explorer Corps 19th Fleet
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello John,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

idontknow127
    Fleet Member

Hello, I have taken a long hiatus from the game but have since returned to it and have played almost daily since late October. I have decided that I am indeed interested in this game again and would like to be a part of a mature and respectful community centered around it.

I have 6 lv 65 characters that I play regularly,

Fed: Satot, Corbin

Kln: K’nkik

Rom-Fed: Airek

Rom-Kln: Ra’doral

Jem-Kln: Ixtana

I have also taken a moment to review the rules & regs again and agree to all.

Thank you, and I hope to see you in game soon.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Heya, Since you’re a returning 44th member from 2015 of course you’re welcome to return. Ask for a reinvite in-game in our 44th-diplo chat for all your ALTs so they can be placed in the proper 44th sub-fleet.

Cheers 🖖

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.