Application for ichie#4969 (Chubble)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ichie#4969 (Chubble)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ichie4969
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Manasi@ichie#4969
    Full Alt character names: No alt’s so far. FED side
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Gold
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Casual gamer due to young son. I used to play a lot more (not hardcore) MMOs. It started out with Ultima Online when I was 14. Really want to enjoy STO and looking forward for advice about end game etc
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Looking for a more social fleet. Previous fleet – hardly anyone talks or chats in fleet or joint channel
    Previous Fleets: UFPlanets
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes I have read and accept the Rules and Regulations

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Ichie, we already talked in chat, so you know the drill, and you’re already in channel 🙂

And I see the log-in worked. Let me know if any issues.

Just for clarity, as a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).

For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on 44th Fleet news.

See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Chubble
    Fleet Member

Thanks Marcase,

Need to log in and drop my current fleet and then ready for invite. Will chat with you in 44th Diplo channel when ready.

Thanks again and looking forward to flying with you folks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.