September 6, 2016 at 7:55 pm #155264Hunt@handleFleet Member
– Real Name: Jason
– Location: GTM London
– Main and Alt character names: Hunt@handle Fed (Capt)
– Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
– Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): been playing the game for a —while. Thought now is a good time to get more into the game and explore its finer mechanics. I enjoy fleet battles and planned organized attckes with well fitted ships. I will happily run the crazy missons without question. Travel light First to Fight. (normally first to blow up too but we tend to not talk about that.. don’t get the chance really)
– Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
– Previous Fleets, if any:
– Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: read and understood. crystle clear.September 7, 2016 at 8:07 pm #164824MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your in-game invite(s) will be sent soon.
Edit: I receive an error sending the invite; if your captain isn’t level 10 yet, let us know when so we can send the invite again. Also make sure your given name is correct here as I copy-paste it for the invite.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.
As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."September 7, 2016 at 8:13 pm #164825Hunt@handleFleet Member
clear space lays ahead.February 10, 2019 at 8:22 am #379449MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Returned this day.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.