Application for Huckabee@DefiantNC

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Huckabee@DefiantNC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Huckabee@DefiantNC

Full Alt character names:
    Katrene@DefiantNC (KDF, currently still in old fleet, only level 16. I don’t use him much at all)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?:
    Lifetime member, I have been playing STO since 1 year after Beta (I was in Iraq when it released)

Tell us about yourself:
    I just recently left The 7th Fleet. I was there for 4 years. 2 of those years I was part of the Command Staff holding ranks of Fleet Captain, Commodore, and Rear Admiral. I oversaw Fleet events, STF runs, starbase construction (I strongly assisted in push to Tier 5), and was General of the KDF fleet while holding those ranks. I left the fleet, along with a few others, because I got tired of several members with “elite” attitudes, in-game and on forums, who are constantly disrespectful and left un-checked because the Admirals hold those members in a higher regard.

I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan, mainly Star Trek and Star Wars. STO is my only MMO, but I do spend a good bit of time on Xbox as well. Due to my job, I have an odd work schedule and a good bit of my nights are spent with the family. I’ve went from being a hardcore player to a more casual player logging in game on my days off before they get home. Due to the above reason in last fleet, I’ve not been active in voice communication lately so it might take me some to jump back in there.

Basically, I’m looking for a new home in STO. I like to role-play in my head when playing and going lone wolf just doesn’t quite fill that hole.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Honestly, coming from the 7th Fleet I was drawn here by the fact the fleet name is not something strange and out of place. I prefer my Star Trek experience more in line with role-play, canon feel to it.

I have read the Rules and Regulations.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Brad,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.
    naturally your KDF is welcome to join our KDF 44th Assault Squadron, even if you don’t use it much.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much gentlemen. Look forward to being part of the 44th once my 2 weeks is over. 😀

Rainya
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th! I look forward to seeing you amongst the stars!

Huckabee

I now have a computer again and would like to be back with the fleet.  I sent Marcase a PM.  Not sure if it’s remembered, but I had to launch escape pods back in November on the U.S.S. Wife, and the computer went down with the ship (aka my ex wife took the computer).

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hehe welcome back Huck, everything is as was, as it used to be 🙂

Any troubles, let us know.

Welcome back captain !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

Thanks again Marcase.  Glad to be back.  I tried to stomach the console version but just couldn’t do it.  Missed the fleet and finally was able to get something hooked up to get back at it!

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome back!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.